Nicky Hayden Ltd Ed TissotRegular price $ 399.00 Save $ -399.00
T-Race Quartz Nicky Hayden Limited Edition
This celebrated watch pays homage to the 2006 MotoGP World Championship winner and American racing legend—the late, great Kentucky Kid. As the official timekeeper of MotoGP, which features the fastest racing bikes in the world, Tissot's Swiss-made precision is famous the world over, and this limited edition watch made it to the top three of Motorcycle's top motorsports watches of all time:
"Tissot has a long and distinguished history as a sponsor of both Formula One and MotoGP, but their Nicky Hayden series claim a special attachment to our hearts due to the tragic death of Nicky Hayden while cross training in Italy in 2017. This battery-powered quartz chronograph features the usual tachymeter bezel for time/distance calculations as well as the usual stopwatch functions found on most chronograph watches. The uniqueness comes in when you realize it’s adorned with artwork and logos long associated with Hayden, bearing his name and famous 69 racing number on its caseback"
• Sapphire crystal - the most scratch-resistant material on the market
• Quartz movement with analog display and sapphire crystal dial window
• Chronograph, Tachymetre
• Multicolor rubber strap and stainless steel case with blue dial
• Water resistant to 10 ATM / 100 meters / 330 feet--: suitable for snorkeling as well as swimming but not diving
• Functions: chronograph, rattrapante, date, hour, minute, small second
• Limited edition of 4,999
• Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet, suitable for snorkeling as well as swimming but not diving
• Silver-tone stainless steel case with a blue/white rubber strap
• Fixed silver-tone stainless steel with a black top ring bezel
• Blue dial with luminous silver-tone hands
• Arabic numerals mark the 4, 8 and 12 o'clock positions, the minute markers, and the tachymeter markings around the outer rim
• Dial Type: Analog
• Luminescent hands and markers
• Date display at the 3 o'clock position
• Chronograph - sub-dials displaying: three - 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10th of a second
• ETA Caliber G10.212 quartz movement
• Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
• Pull / push crown
• Stainless steel case
• Band material: durable rubber
• Round case shape, 45 mm case size, 12.8 mm case thickness
• 20 mm band width, 7.5 inches band length
• Fold over with push button release clasp
• Comes with standard Tissot box
• Swiss Made
WARRANTY & SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
This watch comes with a two-year warranty. The warranty does not cover any damage resulting from, water/moisture damage. Additionally, the warranty does not cover any damage to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet/band, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch. Damage which occurs due to having the watch serviced by a third party, nulls and voids the warranty from Jomashop.com. This limited warranty does not cover any damage if there is evidence of excessive wear and tear, or if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines. Consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty or any implied warranties.
30-day money back customer satisfaction guarantee. Contact us to return in its new, unused condition with original packaging and we'll be happy to provide you with either a full refund of the purchase price or a store credit toward an exchange (excluding shipping & handling charges).
Rolex Platinum DaytonaRegular price $ 69,999.00 Save $ -69,999.00
The Rolex Platinum Daytona—a legendary racing watch that's awarded to the 24 hours of Daytona and the Daytona 200 Pole winner to this very day—is also the most expensive watch ever sold ($17.8 million at an auction of Paul Newman's watch in 2017).
The stunning dial, with easy to identify pushers and protected crown, along with the tachymeter bezel are iconic. This specific aqua blue model appeared in the number 1 spot on Motorcycle's top motorsports watches of all time. "Introduced in 1963 specifically with the professional racer in mind, the Rolex Cosmograph Daytona offers the ability to precisely measure speeds up to 400 units per hour. Sleek as a land speed record contender, the Daytona’s chronograph and bezel with tachymetric scale are the ultimate in high performance and a true complement to the mechanical detail and love that goes into every race machine. This beautiful platinum, ice blue dial and brown ceramic version is a favorite."
You can read more about the fascinating history of this watch on Wikipedia or by googling a gaggle of articles (like this one) written about this celebrated timepiece.
If the luxury price tag is not your speed, then check out Henry Jay's homage (read replica) of the Daytona, which Proud & Free sells for a fraction of the cost.
Case - Oyster, 40 mm, platinum
Bezel - Chestnut brown monobloc Cerachrom in ceramic with engraved numerals and graduations
Movement - Perpetual, mechanical chronograph, self-winding
Crystal - Scratch-resistant sapphire
Bracelet - Platinum
Clasp - Special Oysterlock Bracelet
Dial - Ice Blue
Features - Special Screw-Down Push Buttons
Certificate - Certificate of Authenticity
Warranty - Lifetime
Water Resistance - Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
Diameter - 40mm
Centre hour, minute and seconds hands, small seconds hand at 6 o'clock. Chronograph (centre hand) accurate to within 1/8 of a second, 30-minute counter at 3 o'clock and 12-hour counter at 9 o'clock. Stop seconds for precise time setting.
RETURN, WARRANTY, SHIPPING & OTHER POLICIES
Due to the high value of this watch, it is not returnable and is a final sale.
This watch comes with a 5 year warranty, covering the movement and any internal parts. Batteries and crowns are not included, and bands are also not included. Damage by wear, impact, or water is not covered.
Shipped fully insured with signature confirmation. International orders may have VAT and customs fees which is the responsibility of the customer.
Note: storewide discounts do not apply unless indicated specifically for this item
Delivery: 2-3 weeks
Rolex Daytona HomageRegular price $ 395.00 Save $ -395.00
• Men's stainless steel watch with polished silver tone round case & stainless steel screw down case back
• Matte finish aqua blue dial watch with sub dial displays for the day, date and GMT, stainless steel metallic umber bezel with silver tone markings.
• Solid stainless steel links with polished center links & brushed outer links stainless steel push button deployant clasp with safety clasp
• Polished stainless steel metallic umber bezel, protective and scratch resistant mineral crystal, Henry Jay specialty miyota quartz movement
• Professional diver watch water resistant to 10 ATM 100 Meters/330 Feet with stainless steel screw down crown