This badass wrist watch doubles as a lighter. It's a survival tool, a smoker's failsafe, and a great conversation-starter (9,999 friendships and 99 babies created). Plus it'll come in handy at birthday parties, firework discharges or pyromania binges.
To use the lighter, just pull the tab on the side of the watch and a flame comes right out of the face. Light a smoke, start a fire while stranded, light birthday candles, or just be johnny on the spot at BBQs or campfires.
It's a fully functional watch, so you can time your wife's contractions then light your celebratory cigar after the critter pops out.
Mini Skull Multitool
Regular price$ 13.90
Save $ -13.90
The coolest little microtool
Material: Stainless Steel.
Size: 78 x 42 x 3mm.
Usage: Outdoorsurvival tool, keyholder, pendant,wrench,bottle opener, pry bar, and packageopener
A universal tracking device you can use with your smartphone
Have you ever lost your motorcycle or other vehicle on a parking lot? It happens. You park to go to the mall, the strip club or church, and when you get back you don't have a clue where your vehicle is. Then you start roaming around clicking on the panic button and look the fool ... frustrating on a hot day, when you're in a rush, or when you're trying to escape secret agents.
Well here's your solution. This tiny device works with your smartphone's bluetooth.
• Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy • Compatible Phone: iPhone, iPad Mini, iTouch 5, iPad 3/4, iPad Air and Android system with Bluetooth • 4.0 Smartphone (Android 4.3 version and up-grade version) • Working distance: About 75 Feet (without barriers) • Battery : CR2032 Lithium Coin Battery • Standby time: 6 months • Net Weight: 9 grams • Available colors: Black / White / Green / Red • Certificates: CE/ROHS/EPL • Free tracking app for your phone • Connects up to 10 units • App languages: English, French, Spanish
• This is not like your regular duc tape. It instantly camouflages items, muffles clatter, and works for easier handling of objects that get too hot or cold. • Ideal for weapons, scopes, binoculars, flashlights, knives, handles, sheaths, ammo clips, canteens and more. • Gives good insulation, weather resistance and is waterproof. • Doubles as a high-grade medical support & compression bandage, • Comes in six designs
Materials - Duct tape Length - Approx 5m/ 196.85 inch Width - Approx 0.05m / 1.9 inch Includes - 1 x Rifle Camo tape (other accessories in the picture are not included)
Regular price$ 26.00
Save $ -26.00
Have a bangin' good time fixing almost anything
This multi function tool includes a hammer, axe, knife, saw, opener, screwdriver and pliers.
• High quality stainless steel. • Bakelite handle with a comfortable feel. • Suitable for camping, exploring, gardening, house repairing and other activities. • Size: 16 x 9 x 3.5cm
Survival Power Bank
Regular price$ 39.00
Save $ -39.00
Multifunction 20,000 mAh survival power bank with solar charge option, LED light and compass
It has an LED flashlight, a compass and 2 usb ports. In addition to regular power outlet charging, you have an option for solar charging.
Either way this power bank might save your ass in an emergency, like during the ordeal this rider went through with a dying phone battery after he crashed at the Dragon.
Available in black, green, powder blue, orange or yellow.
We recommend using this bank with our HEATED VEST to keep warm as a survival accessory. If you buy it with the thermal vest and heated socks as part of our STAY WARM HOT BUNDLE you'll save a bunch while staying toasty.
- Solar panel: you can recharge the battery under sunlight during emergencies.
- Waterproof rating IP67: great for outdoor use (do not immerse in water)
- Dual USB ports: you can charge phones, pads or other devices
- Material: solar panel, ABS plastic cover, silicone frame
- LED flashlight
- MSDS-passedbattery (Material Safety Data Sheet )
Note: Even in perfect laboratory conditions, the efficiency of solar energy transference is low, and it is also affected by weather conditions and amount of sunlight available. In plain English, solar powering will take much longer to charge, and you'll want to use it in emergency situations and not as your main method of charging. To extend the battery life, prior to initial use please fully charge using a wall outlet.