"Pure Vintage Elegance"
The TAG Heuer Monaco, also unofficially called "the Steve McQueen Chronograph", made second place in Motorcycle's top motorsports watches of all time. Considering the number one spot was taken by a Rolex (the Daytona, which Proud & Free sells at a discount for $69,999) most would consider this an accomplishment:
"While the square-faced Monaco became legendary after Steve McQueen checked the time on one in the opening sequence of the greatest racing movie of all time, Le Mans, he did in fact also wear one in real life. Off the set, McQueen raced motorcycles with a fair amount of skill and was downright talented and quick in another early ’70s racing legend, the Porsche 908, a car in which he nearly won the 12 Hours of Sebring! Just as McQueen himself will always remain iconic, Heuer’s iconic timepiece also broke the wristwatch mold, as the first water-resistant timepiece with a square case and the first automatic chronograph. The Monaco is pure vintage elegance, just like the race itself."
• Functions: chronograph, date, hour, minute, second. Sport watch style.
• Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet (suitable for swimming and snorkeling but not diving)
• Stainless steel case with a black leather strap
• Fixed bezel
• 'Denim' blue dial with red hands and index hour markers
• Luminescent hands
• Date display at the 6 o'clock position
• Chronograph - two sub-dials, 60 second and 30 minute
• Automatic movement
• Caliber 11 engine
• Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
• Case diameter: 39 mm
• Tonneau case shape
• With Manufacturer Serial Numbers
• Denim Blue Dial with Red Accents
• Date Feature
• Chronograph Feature
• 40 Hour Power Reserve
• Self Winding Automatic Movement
• TAG Heuer Caliber 11
• Vibrations Per Hour: 28,800
• Jewels: 59
• Guaranteed Authentic
• Certificate of Authenticity
• Limited Series Manufacturer Box & Manual
• Polished Stainless Steel Case
• Black Leather Strap
• Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
• 100 Meters / 330 Feet Water Resistant
• 39mm = 1 1/2" Case, 7" Adjustable Strap
• Sapphire Crystal Exhibition Case Back
• Luminescent Hands & Hour Markers
• Deployment Buckle
RETURN, WARRANTY, SHIPPING & OTHER POLICIES
This watch is covered by TAG Heuer's limited international guarantee against any manufacturing defects for a period of two years from the date of purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return for a full refund minus delivery and transaction costs (like credit card charges). All product packaging and certificates of authenticity, grading, appraisal and original documentation must be returned with the product. If the product has been damaged or otherwise altered it will not be accepted for return.
Shipped fully insured with signature confirmation. International orders may have VAT and customs fees which is the responsibility of the customer.