MotoGP Ltd Ed Tissot
The Tissot T-Race MotoGP Limited Edition 2016 chronograph exemplifies the depth of Tissot's partnership with MotoGP. It features a carbon-effect dial with rich details, including counters that resemble a GP bike's dashboard, a brake-disc bezel, and a tire tread on the back of the strap,
Its features are as powerful as the thoroughbred racing bikes it pays homage to, such as the disc brake bezel, the tire tread on the back of the bracelet, and the footrest-like pushers. Even the chronograph function of the watch is modeled after a motorcycle's dashboard, accented with red frames and silver linings.
Only 8,888 pieces have been produced worldwide. It has MotoGP's logo on the back of the casing and, as the official timekeeper of MotoGP, Tissot's Swiss-made precision is famous the world over.
Did we mention it comes in a cool racing helmet? You're welcome.
• Functions: chronograph, date, hour, minute, second
• Stainless steel case with a black and red rubber strap
• Black PVD coated bezel
• Black dial with silver-tone hands and Arabic numeral hour markers
• Minute markers. Tachymeter markers around the outer rim
• Dial Type: Analog
• Date display at the 3 o’clock position
• Chronograph – three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour. Quartz movement
• Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
• Solid case back
• Case dimensions: 45.25 mm x 47.2 mm.
• Folding clasp
• Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet (good for swimming and snorkeling but not diving)
• 2016 limited edition
• Swiss Made the case.
This watch is warranteed by TISSOT S.A. for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase, which covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery.
Feel free to contact us or ask any questions and our sales team will be happy to get back to you asap: