GV2 Motorcycle Sport Automatic Stainless Steel Watch
If a racing bike was a watch, it'd probably look like the GV2. It not only has motorcycle accents up the ass, but it's built to handle the shocks, drops and jolts that bikers are used to. Its stainless steel casing has 3 miniature shock absorbers protecting the movement inside.
Powering this timepiece is a high quality Swiss-made MD3G automatic movement designed to provide years of reliable use. Continuing the motorcycle theme is a date wheel and colorful date indicator that are reminiscent of a racing disc brake rotor and caliper. The imaginative semi-skeleton design utilizes a slotted motorcycle wheel inset in the center of the dial to reveal the entire date disc, while providing a view of the watch inner workings.
Plus it's water resistant to 100 Meters/10ATM. So whether you're caught riding in a storm, or you're living out your golden shower fantasies, this watch won't give up on you.
• Technosablier caliber MD3G automatic-self-wind movement
• Functions - date, hour, minute, second
• 48 mm round IP black case/screwed down crown
• Three miniature shock absorbers at 2,6 and 10 o'clock
• Date wheel, colorful date indicator, luminous hands
• IP black bracelet with deployment buckle
• Anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal
• Water resistant to 100 meters/10ATM
• Ruben & Sons Swiss Automatic Mechanical Movement MD3G
• Case size - 48 mm
• Case thickness - 14 mm
• Band width - 24 mm
• Band length - 8.5 inches
• Deployant buckle clasp